Your Criminal Defense Lawyer In Tucson, Az Is Available 24/7
No matter what you have been arrested for or accused of, your case is unique. It is important that you are never treated as another number or offered a “one-size-fits-all” defense strategy. Your Arizona Lawyer works hard to provide you with the thoughtful legal solution you need to get you through stressful matters. Our goal is to protect your future, your freedom, and your reputation without compromise. We will put our experience and insight to use for you.
What are My Rights if I've Been Charged with a Crime?
It's common for people to assume that if you were charged with a crime, you must be guilty. At our firm, we know that's not the case. We fight to make sure that your rights are upheld throughout the entire process, from any arrests all the way through trial, if trial is necessary.
What are my rights with police?
- To be free from searches and seizures without reason
- To be treated in a humane manner
- To be informed that you are being arrested
- To be informed of the charges against you
- To be told your Miranda rights
- To see a relevant warrant after your arrest
- To contact someone to inform them of your arrest
- To retain an attorney
- To stop answering questions at any time
- To see a judge within a reasonable amount of time
In addition, you have the constitutional right to a fair and speedy trial in front of a jury. You are assumed innocent until you are proven guilty, and you have the right to enlist the help of a skilled lawyer to represent your interests and fight for the best possible outcome.